Who We are
At Nulands Limited, we endeavour to live up to our vision of transforming land and creating possibilities by identifying and acquiring high growth potential undeveloped land, enhancing the infrastructure, adding value and offering our clients a hassle-free purchase process of the improved plots of land.
We offer multi-located plots of land stemming from the informed requests Nulands has received from a variety of Diaspora Kenyans over time as well as our astute sense of matching demand and availability in an affordable way.
Over the years, many of our customers have come to appreciate that these efforts have created immense transformational opportunities for them and their loved ones.
Are you a Diasporan?
Our definition of a Diaspora Kenyan is that s/he has two distinct markets of investment interest: the residency market and the country-of-origin market-Kenya. Diasporans often have a strong affinity for both, one being their present home and the other their formative home where they ultimately hope to one day return. The diasporan to us is this unique individual with investment interests straddling at least two countries geographically far apart.
Kenya has very attractive investment opportunities in land which any serious investor-in diaspora or not- would like to participate in so as to reap the benefits.
However, like any investor, Diaspora Kenyans also want assurance that their investments in land will be worth their while. This is where Nulands comes in very strongly by offering multi-located plots of land across strategic counties that are either experiencing rapid infrastructure transformation or will do so in the near future. We offer plots in diverse areas to suit your possible investment interest be it commercial, residential, industrial , agricultural or land banking.
When you invest in land in Kenya through Nulands, you will not only be contributing towards the growth of your country of origin but will be joining more than 250 other Kenyans who have acquired land through us.
To acquire a plot through Nulands is equivalent to a walk in the park-hassle free!
How to Buy Land While Abroad
10 Easy Steps to become a landowner from the comfort of your location in the Diaspora
- You can search, contact any of our sales team members on our Website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram to enable you to appreciate the variety of multi-location options we have as well as get immediate responses to any further inquiries.
- Based on your expressed interest, we will email you an Investment catalog which contains parcels of land that are on sale at that time to enable you to narrow down to the exact area where you would like to buy land.
- You will then receive an updated subdivision map of the land for the piece of land selected via our email: email@example.com or check the updated map online from the project.
- Next, you can point us to your local representative for a free site visit.
- We shall confirm the availability of the selected plot(s) and send you the ONLINE booking form to fill in and email back. We then provide you with a copy of the Title Deed and a copy of the Mutation which you can use to conduct a search at Land registry through your contact in Kenya.
- Payment Process: You will select terms of payment that is flexible and within your budget since we allow:
- Cash – Payment within 30 days (comes with a cash discount)
- Installment: You can pay in installments up to a maximum of 6 months (a minimum deposit of 30%).
- Loan facility– We have banks that we can recommend, (Obtain a letter of undertaking from the financier)
- Payment and Receipts – You make your payment to the Bank account provided
- Receipt: We issue you with an official Nulands Ltd receipt in soft copy as we file the hard copy safely for your collection. We also send you an email with your statement every time you make a payment.
- In addition to the ONLINE booking form that you will email back to us, you will send us a copy of your national ID, KRA PIN and 3 passport size photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you a Sale Agreement form which you will be required to fill
- Completion Documents: Once you complete the payments, we prepare these documents upon completion of payment for the investment:
- Application for consent to transfer (in triplicate) and Land transfer forms (in triplicate).
- We send them as soft copies with very clear indications of where to the client is required to sign. The documents should be printed back-to-back.
- You are required to sign and send back hard copies of above documents via courier services
You are then required to pick the title deed in person or send your representative to pick it through an authorization letter signed by your lawyer. We will also send you a soft copy of the title deed. We also send titles to your country of residence by courier upon request